Bell Work Rigid Motion & Congruence (Geometry Bell Ringers, Warm Ups)
Who enjoys creating effective Bell Work questions every day? No teacher ever! This product is the answer to all your problems! Also called Bell Ringers, Warm-ups, Entrance Tickets, or Do-Nows, these prompts are perfect for getting your geometry students thinking mathematically about translations, reflections, rotations, and congruent triangles.
These can also be used for exit tickets, station activities, task cards, quick checks for understanding, or more.
In this product you will receive 18 days of questions, with each day having 2-6 questions. There are different versions from which you can choose:
- PDF slides for projection, 1 day per slide (INCLUDES ALL ANSWERS)
- PDF printable for student handouts, 4 per page (great for Interactive Notebooks or Task Cards)
- PowerPoint with all blank templates for you to add exactly what you need and keep a consistent look
Concepts and Skills Covered:
- transformation vocabulary (matching)
- graphing points on a coordinate plane
- graphing lines on a coordinate plane
- translating from words
- translating from coordinate and vector notation
- reflections from words
- recognizing reflections from given points
- composition with translation and reflection
- rotation about origin
- composition with rotation about non-origin and reflection
- reflectional symmetry
- corresponding parts
- determining if triangles are congruent
- proving triangles congruent by definitions and shortcuts
If you like this, you may also be interested in this Selfieometry Project or my Geometry Word Wall Bundle!
My products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours. Follow me for the latest product releases and notifications by clicking here!
©Kacie Travis ©The Efficient Classroom All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.