Bell Work Tools of Geometry (Bell Ringers, Warm-Ups)
Who enjoys creating effective Bell Work questions every day? No teacher ever! This product is the answer to all your problems! Also called Bell Ringers, Warm-ups, Entrance Tickets, Do-Nows, these prompts are perfect for getting your geometry students thinking mathematically and serve as a great management tool.
These can also be used for exit tickets, station activities, task cards, quick checks for understanding, or more.
In this product, you will receive 20 days of questions, with each day having 2-6 questions. There are different versions from which you can choose:
- PDF slides for projection, 1 day per slide (INCLUDES ALL ANSWERS)
- PDF printable for student handouts, 2-4 per page (great for Interactive Notebooks)
- PowerPoint with all blank templates for you to edit/add exactly what you need
Concepts and Skills Covered:
- Solving equations (expressions set equal to each other, equal to 90, and equal to 180)
- Sketch and Label
- Mark the Sketch
- Measure and Classify Angles
- Draw using Tools
- Vocabulary (Matching)
- Segment Addition Postulate
- Angle Addition Postulate
- Segments Bisected by Midpoint
- Angle Bisectors
- Complementary Angles
- Supplementary Angles
- True/False Vocabulary/Properties
- Perpendicular and Angle Bisectors
- Altitudes and Medians
If you like this, you may also be interested in Selfieometry Project or Geometry Word Wall Bundle!
My products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours. Follow me for the latest product releases and notifications by clicking here!
©Kacie Travis. ©The Efficient Classroom ©Managing and Motivating Math Minds with Kacie Travis All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.