Boom Cards™ 3D & Measurement BUNDLE | DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice problems about 3D figures and their measurements! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance and digital learning.
This bundle of three decks (60 cards) includes rigorous practice with 3D solids and their measurements including:
- describe the 3D figure when given a net,
- find the surface area when given a labeled net,
- find the surface area when given a labeled 3D figure,
- apply surface area to solve real world problems
- determine the 3D figure modeled in a photo,
- describe the 2D figure formed by slicing a 3D figure (cross sections),
- describe the 3D figure formed when rotated around a given line or segment
- find the volume of cones, cylinders, prisms, and pyramids,
- find a missing measurement when given a 3D figure and its volume,
- apply their understanding of volume to answer real world word problems
Please see the PREVIEW to try out this set of Boom cards! Questions are multiple choice.
To see the products individually, click the links below:
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.