Boom Cards™ Circles BUNDLE DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice problems about circles! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance and digital learning.
This bundle of three decks (72 cards) includes rigorous practice with circles. It includes practice with:
- inscribed and central angles
- arcs and chords
- Thales’ Theorem
- intersecting chords
- equation of a circle
- finding the circumference given the radius or diameter
- finding the area given the radius or diameter
- finding the difference in the circumference and area values given the radius or diameter
- solving for the radius or diameter given the area or circumference
- finding the arc length given the arc measure,
- finding the arc measure given the arc length,
- finding the circumference when given the arc length and measure,
- finding area of the sector given the arc measure
- finding the radius or diameter when given the arc measure and area of the sector
Please see the PREVIEW to try out this set of Boom cards! Questions include drag-and-drop, multiple choice, and fill-in-the blank.
To see the products individually, click the links below:
Boom Arc Length and Area of a Sector
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.