Boom Cards™ Geometry Full Year Bundle DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice Geometry Skills! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance learning. New to Boom Learning? Check out this video that explains all about using Boom Cards™.
What’s included in the bundle?
This PDF includes special links that you click on to add the Boom Cards to your Boom Library. Here’s a look at the individual activities included:
1. Basic Angle Pairs: Vertical, Complementary, Supplementary
2. Segment Addition Postulate and Angle Addition Postulate
3. Special Segments in Triangles and their Points of Concurrency
4. Triangle Inequality Theorem and Pythagorean Inequality Theorem
6. Special Right Triangles 45-45-90 and 30-60-90
7. Right Triangle Trigonometry
10. Similar Triangles with Proofs
14. Reasoning and Conditional Statements
15. Lines Cut by a Transversal
19. Rigid Motion Transformations and Compositions of Transformations
21. Congruent Triangles with Proofs
24. Arc Length and Area of a Sector
27. Geometric Models, Cross-Sections, Solids of Revolutions
29. Surface Area of 3D Figures
Please see the PREVIEW to try out each set of included Boom cards! The types of problems included are Multiple Choice, Drag-and-Drop, and Fill-in-the-Blank.
This is the digital bundle, but I also have the printable task card version with student answer document and teacher key. CLICK HERE to check it out!
This purchase includes 668 engaging and challenging questions in a cool format. You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
You might also be interested in:
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.