Boom Cards™ Polygon BUNDLE | DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice problems about polygons! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance and digital learning.
This bundle of three decks (68 cards) includes rigorous practice with polygons and 2D figures including:
- finding area of triangles, circles, rectangles, parallelograms, and trapezoids,
- finding the area of composite figures,
- finding the area of the shaded portion of figures,
- finding area of regular polygons using the perimeter and apothem,
- finding the area bound by lines on a coordinate plane given the equations of the lines
- finding missing angle measures using Interior Angle Sum (with and without algebra),
- finding missing angle measures using Exterior Angle Sum (with and without algebra),
- using the properties of quadrilaterals (parallelogram, rectangle, square, rhombus, trapezoid, and kite) to find missing measurements of the polygons (with and without algebra)
- finding slope between two points
- finding distance between two points
- finding the 4th point of a quadrilateral when given 3 points
- finding the equation of the side of a quadrilateral when given 3 equations of lines
- finding the missing slopes of sides of a quadrilateral when given only two points
- finding the perimeter of quadrilaterals on a coordinate plane
- identifying and proving the type of quadrilateral using slope and distance (these questions will need to be graded by the teacher, as they are open response)
Please see the PREVIEW to try out this set of Boom cards! Questions include drag-and-drop, multiple choice, fill-in-the blank, and open response.
To see the products individually, click the links below:
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.