Boom Cards™ Triangles & Similarity Bundle DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice all the problems related to TRIANGLES & SIMILARITY! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your smart phone! This activity is perfect for distance learning.
Please see the PREVIEW to try out these sets of Boom cards!
- use proportions and proportional reasoning to answer questions about similar figures
- solve real-world problems involving similarity
- use understanding of similarity shortcuts to determine if two triangles are similar or not based on given information
- use drag and drop to complete similarity proofs using understanding of the similarity theorems/postulates
- classify triangles as acute, right, obtuse and equilateral, scalene, or isosceles,
- use properties of dilations and similarity to dilate figures and find scale factors.
This bundle includes 96 engaging and challenging questions in a variety of cool formats. You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
You might also be interested in:
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.