FREE Boom Cards™ Right Triangle Sample DISTANCE LEARNING
BOOM Cards are a super fun and engaging way to practice Right Triangle problems! Boom Cards are digital task cards that are self-checking so your students get immediate feedback. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, other devices, or even your phone! This activity is perfect for distance learning.
This FREE sample will help you familiarize yourself with the way Boom Cards work and the types of interactive questions students will see.
With these sample cards, students will:
- use Pythagorean Theorem to solve for missing side lengths,
- apply Pythagorean Theorem to solve real world problems,
- use Pythagorean Theorem to find distance between two points on a coordinate plane,
- use Triangle Inequality Theorem to determine if 3 lengths form a triangle,
- use Pythagorean Inequality Theorem to classify 3 lengths as acute, right, or obtuse,
- apply 45-45-90 and 30-60-90 rules to answer questions about special right triangles,
- use trig ratios (SOHCAHTOA) to find missing side lengths,
- use inverse trig ratios to find missing angle measures,
- apply trig ratios to answer real world problems.
The types of problems included are Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop, and Fill-in-the-Blank.
This is the free sample, but you can CLICK HERE to see the Right Triangle Trig Boom Card BUNDLE.
This free download includes 10 engaging and challenging sample questions in a cool format. You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a Smart Board for the whole class.
Not sure how BOOM Cards work? This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform.
WHAT IS NEEDED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account.
You might also be interested in:
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.