Interactive Notebook Notes Tools of Geometry BUNDLE
Need quality Geometry notes for your interactive notebooks (INB) that don’t waste paper? These notes for use all parts of the page with guided notes, guided practice, and independent practice as you introduce your students to these basic geometry concepts. Students cut the guided notes section off for note-taking and then use the leftovers for guided practice, visual cues, and independent practice. No more wasting space on a page or scraps of paper!
Essential Skills from this unit:
- sketch using appropriate markings
- interpret sketches and markings
- understand accurate definitions
- understand the relationships between basic angle pairs
- apply algebra to interpret sketches and find missing information
- measure with ruler and protractor
- classify triangles based on angle measures and side lengths
- construct special segments in triangles using appropriate tools
- connect the parts of the definitions to the process of construction
- use algebra to find missing parts based on the properties of the special segments
Want to see each product individually?
1-2 Sketching, Notating, and Drawing
1-3 Measuring Segments and Angles
1-5 The Coordinate Plane with Distance and Midpoint
1-6 Special Segments, Points of Concurrency, and Construction
Please check out the PREVIEW above to see more information about the content of the notes and how to use them.
*Bonus File!* Also included in this download is a bonus Unit-at-a-Glance! You receive a unit overview, part of the full curriculum map.
These guided notes are helpful with fulfilling IEPs and 504s that are written to help support student note-taking. Also very helpful for English Language Learners.
Want a teaching PowerPoint to accompany these notes? Click here!
My products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours. Follow me for the latest product releases and notifications by clicking here!
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.