Interactive Notebook Notes Triangles & Similarity BUNDLE
Need quality Geometry notes for your interactive notebooks (INB) that don’t waste paper? These notes for use all parts of the page with guided notes, guided practice, and independent practice as you introduce your students to these important geometry concepts. Students cut the guided notes section off for note-taking and then use the leftovers for guided practice, visual cues, and independent practice. No more wasting space on a page or scraps of paper!
Essential Skills from this unit:
- determine whether three given side lengths can form a triangles
- know and be able to use the Triangle Sum Theorem, Isosceles Triangle Theorem, Hinge Theorem, Triangle Inequality Theorem, and Triangle Exterior Angle Theorem
- interpret and write a similarity statement
- use definition of similarity to determine if figures are similar or not
- solve for missing parts of figures using proportions
- apply similarity to solve problems using indirect measurement
- prove two triangles are similar using similarity shortcuts
- use geometric mean theorems to solve problems involving similar right triangles
- dilate figures not on a coordinate plane
- dilate figures on a coordinate plane with center of dilation at origin and non-origin
Want to see each product individually?
3-3 Similarity & Similar Figures
3-4 Similar Triangles & Shortcuts
3-5 Similarity in Right Triangles
Please check out the PREVIEW above to see more information about the content of the notes and how to use them.
*Bonus File!* Also included in this download is a bonus Unit-at-a-Glance! You receive a unit overview, part of the full curriculum map.
These guided notes are helpful with fulfilling IEPs and 504s that are written to help support student note-taking. Also very helpful for English Language Learners.
Want a teaching PowerPoint to accompany these notes? Click here!
My products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours. Follow me for the latest product releases and notifications by clicking here!
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.