Special Segments in Triangles Task Cards Geometry
These task cards are perfect for engaging your students in practice over special segments in triangles and their points of concurrency! Get them up and moving with this fun alternative to a worksheet! Or assign it as a Google Form as a digital learning activity!
Students use their understanding of the properties of the special segments (perpendicular bisectors, angle bisectors, medians, altitudes) to answer various types of thought-provoking questions.
This product contains 24 (4 per page) problems on task cards, student answer sheet, teacher answer key, and a link to a Google form with these same 24 problems.
Students are asked to:
- identify the segment given a marked image
- identify the point of concurrency given the properties
- sketch and label a triangle and its special segment given a description (PRINT ONLY)
- match images of segments to their corresponding name (DIGITAL ONLY)
- answer multiple choice questions about the properties of the special segments
- use algebra to solve questions about the properties of the special segments
The Google Form version is linked inside the product. The question types include multiple choice and fill-in-the-blank.
Please check out the preview to see the task cards!
Want to see more task cards? Check out more
©Kacie Travis ©The Efficient Classroom All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
There are no reviews yet.