Teacher Evaluation Evidence Binder Charlotte Danielson Black and White
Collecting evidence has never been so easy! This 105-page professional resource is designed to help you stay organized and sane throughout your evaluation process. You will receive a PowerPoint digital file full of resources and templates to help you organize a thorough evidence binder. It supports teacher evaluation systems based on the Framework for Teaching Model by Charlotte Danielson. This version was designed with black-and-white graphics and text for easy printing.
Here is what you receive with your purchase:
- pages 1-8: Binder Cover Options
- pages 9-50: Domain and Component Title Pages plus Blank Template Options
- pages 51-55: Covers for Additional Categories
- pages 56-58: Spine Options
- pages 59-88: Lists of Examples for each Component and Table Of Content Pages for your Binder
- pages 89-105: Important and Useful Additional Resources/Examples of Artifacts (a few examples: EDITABLE Lesson Plan Template, EDITABLE Record-keeping Documents, EDITABLE Seating Charts, EDITABLE Seating Chart Rationale page)
Be sure to view the slides with the notes because there are helpful details and hints!
TESS, Evaluation, Evidence, Excellence, Support, APPR, Annual, Professional, Performance, Review, Portfolio
©Kacie Travis ©The Efficient Classroom All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.